Monday, April 30, 2012

The Exit Exam

Blessings to each of you! I promised to do better about writing, so here I am! :-) I am in the midst of finishing up my 2013 novel to send in to my agent, and I am far behind, so I have to make this short. But, I wanted to post a link to a message I preached this morning titled, "The Exit Exam." I did a series of tweets on this either this past Thursday or Friday, so if you follow me (@iamDishan), please scroll my TL to get some inspirational nuggets about what God is saying to those of you who are in a test right now. You are not in this test to go to another level, you are in this test because God is trying to take you to another PLACE--your wealthy PLACE. Psalm 66:10-12. Please take a moment to view the links below. They are only snippets, but I pray that you are encouraged, empowered, and motivated to not give up, but finish this test! Why? Because you are on your way out! You are too close to your exit to turn around now. You should give God a praise right NOW wherever you are!!!!!! Love you all so much. Keep fighting, keep pressing, and keep holding up the blood stained banner. Amazed by His Love, DiShan W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! ~D. Wash